April 2, 2013

FCI Doctor Spotlight: Dr. Eve C. Feinberg


We love our doctors & want you to get to know them as well as we do, too! In our Doctor Spotlights, we interview each of the doctors here at FCI so you can learn about their backgrounds, a bit of their personal lives and to get to know them as a friend. Stay tuned for more Doctor Spotlights to come!


Why did you choose to become a doctor?
Dr. Eve Feinberg at an FCI event
I have always had a deep desire to help other people and I have always craved intellectual challenge. Becoming a doctor was the ideal combination of science and humanity. I’ve never regretted the decision to pursue medicine. I love what I do and it is a privilege that people put their trust in me to help them. It is a responsibility that I take seriously and I dedicate much of my life to my practice.

Why did you choose fertility treatment as your career?
I like the humanistic aspect of reproductive medicine. You need to be able to combine very technical and difficult science with a large element of caring for others on a deeply personal element. I love that. It’s not about numbers, statistics or graphs. It is about connecting with another person and using your knowledge and expertise to really help them.

What do you find is the most enjoyable part about working for Fertility Centers of Illinois?
The best part of FCI is our incredible staff. We have the most caring nurses, embryologists, ultrasound techs and office managers. Everyone is on the same page and just wants to see our patients succeed. We laugh with our patients, we cry with them and we love nothing more than meeting their babies.

What do you like to do for fun outside of the office?
I like spending time with my husband and our three kids.  Nothing beats that, and it makes me appreciate what I am trying to help other accomplish. I am also a runner and really enjoy the clarity that running brings to other areas of my life.


We hope you've enjoyed getting to know one of our FCI doctors! Keep checking back for our next edition. See Dr. Feinberg's FCI page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment